Moderation of the forums !!!Please Read!!!

Use this forum for general web site questions and comments
msimpson
Site Admin

Moderation of the forums !!!Please Read!!!

Post by msimpson »

General
Please note that the forums are not meant as a sound off stage. Their sole purpose it to aid individuals in the building of the projects on this web site.

I reserve the right to delete, modify, and move the messages in this form to ensure that there are no unnecessary distractions.

If I do edit, move, or delete your post, just keep in mind that I see things from a very different angle. It’s often just to keep from throwing a wrench into the works and confusing other readers.

Book Designs
These forums were put in place to discuss the construction of the KRMxxx machines as they are presented in my books. Any post that deviates from these designs will be, at the very least moved to the advanced topic area, or in some cases removed altogether.

Competing designs
Any post that deals with competing designs in any detail will not be tolerated. This includes upgrades and items that are sold by Kronos Robotics. If you design an alternate upgrade to one that is presented in one of my books, or that is sold on the Kronos Robotics web site, please post it in another forum such as the CNCZone.

Return to “General”