Videos and Youtube

Use this forum for general web site questions and comments
sandra

Videos and Youtube

Post by sandra »

Until youtube stops its serious invasion of privacy called google+ I have deleted my youtube channel and my video's are no longer available.
When I researched all the types of data google was collecting due to having a google+ account i was terrorfied at what people are able to learn about me which is none of their business not google+ (aka federal government spooks) if another method becomes available I will repost my videos.

Sorry Michael
baysale976

Re: Videos and Youtube

Post by baysale976 »

So how does one "delete" a Google+ account?
I thought it wasn't possible...

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you deleted the YouTube stuff, not Google+. sigh. I don't blame you one bit.
sandra

Post by sandra »

Yes, I've done some playing around but it looks like google has locked you into google+ with youtube. My video's are still on youtube but since you need a channel to share them and to have a channel you have to have google+ you can not see them. I might try to find another source of doing video's. I have my astronomy website but I don't know if I can stream video from it then there's the whole question of embedding video's
msimpson
Site Admin

Post by msimpson »

Here is how I look at it. If you are on the web, your data is being collected. If not by google then by someone else. As for google+. They can collect only what you give them. If you want privacy, stay off the net.

Its only going to get worse.

Return to “General”